All students must be present in school 10 minutes before the scheduled time. The school gate will close at 0700 hrs and 1230 hrs respectively for morning and afternoon shift. Internal marks will be deducted for late arrivals.
- Regular attendance to school is most essential. The minimum requirement of attendance in the academic year is 90%.
- Leave of absence is to be given to the students on prior application from the parents.
- All leave applications are to be submitted on separate sheets of paper for the class teacher’s record.
- Students absent on account of illness are to submit valid medical certificates.
- 5. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
- Repeated absence without leave or explained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
- Appointment with Doctors or any social engagements must not be arranged during school hours. No partial attendance will be permitted.